cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is stm32l0xx_ll_flash.h in STM32L0 LL library ?

AGórs.1
Associate II

Cannot find LL_FLASH_ErasePage or LL_FLASH_WriteHalfWord ! Where I can find this ?

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AGórs.1
Associate II

Then, I am sorry. I was a little bit ****** off. Lack of time.

Unfortunately I cannot share cause I get it under NDA.

Looks like I need to port it myself and I already hate it.

Actually not only port it, but also test it in all possible conditions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Piranha
Chief II

Nowhere. Either use HAL, or better, instead of using a broken bloatware, write a normal code.

AGórs.1
Associate II

Are you from ST or just a man who loves to write own code for everything ?

Don't have time to work on ST homework.

I am moving aplication from STM32F0XX to STM32L0XX . I have LL driver for first , for second not .

Hey ST what's wrong with you ?

Same with STMCUBEMX. Some part's of code is generated. The other part is not. Just guest what is missing. ******* great idea.

You can say - use HAL. Sure why not - just deliver bigger devices with same price.

Concept is good. Driver library to not spent time digging registers. Just ,lost somwhere.

I find it very interesting that you can't find LL drivers for the STM32L0?

I find them for both the STM32F0 and the STM32L0 in their respective repositories.

However, I would be very interested to know where you found the LL_FLASH_ErasePage and LL_FLASH_WriteHalfWord functions for e.g. STM32F0 you mentioned?

If you use the libraries from STMicroelectronics, you don't necessarily have to do everything with HAL; you can also specify for almost all peripheral modules whether you use LL or HAL. In this respect, memory consumption can be finetuned quite well.

Of course, if you have a lot of time, you can save even more memory with bare metal programming - every user can put together his or her own personal way of working.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AGórs.1
Associate II

Can you find stm32l0xx_ll_flash.h ?

I am looking for :

LL_FLASH_IsLocked()

LL_FLASH_Lock()

LL_FLASH_IsBusy()

LL_FLASH_StartProgramming()

LL_FLASH_StopProgramming()

LL_FLASH_StartPageErase()

LL_FLASH_StopPageErase()

LL_FLASH_SetAddress()

LL_FLASH_Start()

LL_FLASH_WaitForLastOperation()

LL_FLASH_ErasePage()

LL_FLASH_WriteHalfWord()

LL_FLASH_WriteWord()

Looks like LL library. Isn't from ST ?

I have stm32f0xx_ll_flash.h and it definitelly looks like one of yours.

From other hand I has no typical ST statment in comment at the beginnig.

No, even in my backups of very old libraries I can't find stm32f0xx_ll_flash.h. My favourite internet search engines also find exactly nothing for this file name.

Where did you get it from?

Can you please upload it so I can take a look?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AGórs.1
Associate II

Then, I am sorry. I was a little bit ****** off. Lack of time.

Unfortunately I cannot share cause I get it under NDA.

Looks like I need to port it myself and I already hate it.

Actually not only port it, but also test it in all possible conditions.

That's OK, everyone is under time pressure sometimes and scolds someone else. 😉

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter