cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32 CUBE IDE - issue with STM32WL55 LoRaWAN_End_Node example

shreyas
Associate II

Hi everyone ,

can anyone please help me in the issue which i am facing, any help will be much appreciated,

i am using the sample projects in the website will be attaching the link -https://docs.rakwireless.com/Product-Categories/WisDuo/RAK3172-Module/Low-Level-Development/#rak3172-on-stm32cubeide-with-stm32wl-sdk-v1-0-0

In the sample projects to open the project i always have to follow the below link completely even if many parts i am not using which is (Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN) even then i have use in the same way which is (C:\Users\Dell\Desktop\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node) or else i will receive an error in cube ide which is (make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Users/Dell/Utilities/trace/adv_trace/stm32_adv_trace.c', needed by 'Utilities/stm32_adv_trace.o'. Stop.)

even if i include the path in MCU GCC compiler it still gives me the above error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Seems you are missing the file stm32_adv_trace.c

From your paths: 

Dell\Desktop\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node

and

Dell/Utilities/trace/adv_trace/stm32_adv_trace.c

Seems like you broke the project structure. These paths don't seem to be in the same project folder structure. Did you manually move or copy some folders?

Please try the attached project.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @shreyas 

I've personally tested and it seems to be working Fine. Could you please use the last version of the firmware (STM32CubeWL V1.3.0) and the last version of the STM32CubeIDE (V1.14.1 for windows and V1.14.0 for other OS).

Also, Maybe restarting your PC can solve the issue.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @STTwo-32 ,

Thank you for responding and taking the time to help. Could you please outline the steps you took? It would greatly assist me.

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Seems you are missing the file stm32_adv_trace.c

From your paths: 

Dell\Desktop\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node

and

Dell/Utilities/trace/adv_trace/stm32_adv_trace.c

Seems like you broke the project structure. These paths don't seem to be in the same project folder structure. Did you manually move or copy some folders?

Please try the attached project.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.