cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Bug I believe. Wrong register contents.

Anonymous
Associate II

I am using Nucleo - L412KB I think I might have encountered a Software bug. As you can see in the screenshot, the contents of the PWR_SCR in the SW don't match with the one in the reference manual. The contents of this register are probably swapped with PWR_SCR register and some bits are missing too.

PWR_SCR: Power Status Clear Register

PWR_SR1: Power Status Register

0693W000001r1c6QAA.png

0693W000001r1cQQAQ.png

0693W000001r1WNQAY.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Piranha
Chief II

The bit naming in SVD file is wrong and ETX_SMPS_RDY bit is missing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HPham.1590
Senior

If you or anyone can make sure that you are right, I think you need to check your board origin again. I met the problem with registers on Stm32F1, data in TIMx_CCR when using in encoder mode had been seems swapped with other register in Timer group (may be TIMx_DR, I don't remember exactly). and one more case with UART2. After that, I realize that my blue pill boad (STM32F103C8T6) is counterfeit product, i think it may be the root cause. Hope this help

Piranha
Chief II

The bit naming in SVD file is wrong and ETX_SMPS_RDY bit is missing.

Anonymous
Associate II

@Piranha​  @HPham.1590​  I am able to successfully do what I have to. It's just the naming. The naming is wrong and yes, I haven't checked the ETX_SMPS_RDY  but, I am sure it works too. Just follow the datasheet, ignore what it says in the Software and you will be able to get your desired outcome.

Thanks guys for your answers:)

Hi @Anonymous​ ,

I reported this error found on STM32L412.svd (and STM32L4x2.svd file) internally.

Thanks for highlighting it and I will keep you informed once fixed.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks @Amel NASRI​ ��