cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any USB using virtual com port example with the NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q?

Ifiset
Associate

Hi,

I am trying to test the HSI48 clock for the USB (with the CRS SYNC USB). But I don't find any simple example for the NUCLEO-U575I-Q... Now that the USB-DEVICE is not supported in CubeMX for the U5 (only on github) I am really struggling with the USBX.

Almost no code is generated from CubeMx (and I am not really comfortable with ThreadX). Can someone help me please?

Thank you

Isaac

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Ifiset​ ,

I didn't checked current implementation with STM32CubeMX, but if I refer to the examples described in Github package, I find the following: STM32CubeU5/Projects/NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_CDC_ACM/.

A detailed description about what is expected by this example and how to configure it to configure the VCP is provided in this page.

Also, you should be able to open the project with STM32CubeIDE and update your settings from the STM32CubeMX perspective.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

pkulk.1
Associate II

Hello Isaac @Ifiset​ ,

I am trying to do something similar to what you are doing and I am also struggling with the USBX. It is disabled in CubeMx. Did you have luck in generating code from CubeMx?

Also, when I connect USB C-type cable to the computer, it does not recognize the port( in Device manager)

Did you face the same issue too?

Please let me know if you were able to figure it out.

Thanks,

Pooja

@pkulk.1​: you asked the same question here.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.