cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EtherCAT on STM32

embeddedGeek
Associate II

I wanna implement Master and Slave ethercat protocol on stm32h7 series. Is there any examples available on subject?. Where should i start. Any resources?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STea
ST Employee

Hello @embeddedGeek ,

unfortunately the STM32H7 series is not supported in the port of EtherCAT protocol stack/lib supported by ST as shown in this screenshot below 

STea_0-1704814906392.png

more details on this in our website.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STea
ST Employee

Hello @embeddedGeek ,

unfortunately the STM32H7 series is not supported in the port of EtherCAT protocol stack/lib supported by ST as shown in this screenshot below 

STea_0-1704814906392.png

more details on this in our website.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jlag
Associate III

Hi @embeddedGeek,

I am doing an EtherCAT project with STM32F303 connected to the Microchip LAN9252 via SPI with the F303/LAN52 as a ECat slave.

The plan is to start with the Microchip EVB-LAN9252_SAM D51 dev board for stack bring up, communication from the master and port what is learned to the F303.

Thought I would bump this thread to share ideas and pitfalls.

How is your project going?

FTrom
Associate II

Hi Jlag

I am starting a new project using LAN9252 as well. I will comunicate by SPI with a STM32F4. If you share your project it will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance

FT