cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does STM32G0C1xC support USB OTG? Anyone with first hand experience?

Chubs
Associate III

Hello community,

I am exploring STM32G0C1xC for use in our low-cost Data Acquisition system interfacing it with SD-Card for data storage application. I would like to know if someone has first-hand experience in implementing USB OTG-based transfer from MCU to Smartphones (That support USB OTG).

Here is the datasheet.

The issue is it is not clearly mentioned in the datasheet about the USB OTG support, whereas some other MCUs have clearly written descriptions of the USB OTG in the specifications.

Any guidance and observation-based insights would be of great help, thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hello @Chubs​ 

You will find more details on this Feature in the manual chapter 37 of the reference manual. Here is the link to download it:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/rm0444-stm32g0x1-advanced-armbased-32bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Let me know if you have another question.

Regards

Diane

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hello @Chubs​ 

You will find more details on this Feature in the manual chapter 37 of the reference manual. Here is the link to download it:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/rm0444-stm32g0x1-advanced-armbased-32bit-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Let me know if you have another question.

Regards

Diane

Chubs
Associate III

Hi @Diane POMABIA​ ,

Thanks for sharing this, it helps me & my team gain a better understanding of the MCU.

Chubs
Associate III

I would like to know if someone has first-hand experience of using USB OTG with STM32 for data streaming & data transfer with Android OTG enabled Smartphones.

We wish to use the USB data transfer as the only source for interfacing the MCU & the MicroSD card data transfer to Smartphone (Android with OTG enabled) and not BLE to keep the costs down.