cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

azure rtos with 1ms rtos timer, code generator bug?

PR.10
Associate III

I use stm32h563 project with netxduo and need to set 1ms timer for rtos time base.

After changing  TX_TIMER_TICKS_PER_SECOND to 1000 and NX_IP_PERIODIC_RATE to 1000 and generating new files from ioc i see following:

problem # 1

TX_TIMER_TICKS_PER_SECOND updated in tx_user.h (correct)

but NX_IP_PERIODIC_RATE is still 100, is seem like a bug, I defined it as 1000 at beginning of nx_user.h.

I would expect the generator to update the value here but that does not happen and it says commented

/*

#ifdef TX_TIMER_TICKS_PER_SECOND

#define NX_IP_PERIODIC_RATE TX_TIMER_TICKS_PER_SECOND

#else

#define NX_IP_PERIODIC_RATE 100

#endif

*/

problem # 2 is NX_SECURE_DTLS_MAXIMUM_RETRANSMIT_TIMEOUT 6000

before the rate change it was:

/* This option defines the maximum DTLS retransmit rate. The default value is
60 * NX_IP_PERIODIC_RATE. */

which make sense and it should stay the same to or be defined as  60000. 6000 seems like wrong value and I don't know how to fix that.

can someone confirm if these are bugs or what am I missing in the configuration gui for ioc for this to work correctly?

5 REPLIES 5
nouirakh
ST Employee

Hello @PR.10 

In order to reproduce the issue, could you please provide more details on your setting project option   if possible, attach your .ioc file/configuration?

Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @PR.10, which CubeMX version are you using? 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

cube IDE version 1.15.1

Hi, I have attached the minimum project with code files deleted, but it contains all the settings for code generator. You should be able to build it and check.

By the way why this does not accept zip file as attachment?

Sarra.S
ST Employee

Thank you @PR.10 

I escalated this issue to the dedicated teams for further investigation ( ticket 188973)  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.