cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to feed external voltage reference to DAC

akash07
Associate

I am using pot meter to feed the external voltage reference to DAC present in NUCLEO-L496ZG, but DAC output pin shows no response (PA4).I can get output to internal reference. I tried changing vrefbuf mode to external voltage reference & vrefbuf off condition too. but dac doesnt produce output
Note: i am feeding pot meter's output to the vref+ pin to provide external voltage reference value

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @akash07 and welcome to the community,

First you need to tell more about that "pot meter"? do you mean potentiometer? in that case why are you using a such kind of source? try another source like a regulated power supply.

Second, did you remove SB149 to disconnect it from AVDD?:

SofLit_0-1727701458961.png

Did you solder SB119 (opened by default) that connects VREF from the zio connector?:

SofLit_0-1727700882922.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @akash07 and welcome to the community,

First you need to tell more about that "pot meter"? do you mean potentiometer? in that case why are you using a such kind of source? try another source like a regulated power supply.

Second, did you remove SB149 to disconnect it from AVDD?:

SofLit_0-1727701458961.png

Did you solder SB119 (opened by default) that connects VREF from the zio connector?:

SofLit_0-1727700882922.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.