cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious question - does STM publish a pinout for Nucleo boards?

Dabbo
Associate III

Specifically, pintout for Nucleo-G071RB

I've spent some hours searching the STM website for the above. Please prove me wrong but I've checked UM2324 User Manual, UM1727 and every document under the Documentation tab of https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/nucleo-g071rb.html  "STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32G071RB MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity". (Page 30 of UM2324 comes close with a pinout of a related board, but not my one.)

Also various flyers and promotion websites related to this board.

The closest I've come is a poor copy of the pinout in an ARM MBed site, so I know it exists somewhere.

Please prove me wrong and I'll admit I'm an ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

see >  under the "CAD Resources" tab.

AScha3_0-1700300048426.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

While the pictures in UM2324 are labelled "Nucleo-G070RB", they should be identical with the 'G071RB Nucleo.

You can also check the schematics which is under the "CAD Resources" tab.

JW

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Dabbo 

You Can take a look at the figure 17 of  the UM2324 to have an Idea about the STM32 Nucleo-64 boards ST morpho connector pinout. Than in the Appendix A you will have a description of the board I/O assignment. For details about the alternate functions ,Pin assignment and description, take a look at the tables 12 and 13 of DS12232 of the MCU STM32G071RB.

PS : For more details, you can also take a look at the Schematic Pack MB1360

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

see >  under the "CAD Resources" tab.

AScha3_0-1700300048426.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Dabbo
Associate III

Yes it's there in the schematic. Hat eating time

bon appétit !  🙂