cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Reflashing Flash Memory on STEVAL-PROTEUS1 Kit

Batuhan35
Associate II

Hi,

I recently ran new code on the STEVAL-PROTEUS1 sensor kit. Before uploading the code, I was able to connect to the STBLE sensor app, but now I can't. I tried a full chip erase using the STM32 CUBE Programmer, and then I re-uploaded the software file (STSW-PROTEUS) through STM32 CUBE IDE. However, the code doesn’t seem to be working correctly because I still can’t connect to the app via Bluetooth. Additionally, after uploading the code, the green LED was on, but after cycling the power, the light no longer turns on.

I’ve checked the memory addresses through the STM32 CUBE Programmer and confirmed that the code was uploaded. I also placed the stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin file in the address specified in the release notes, as mentioned in the readme.txt. I noticed some discrepancies in the flash memory sections and their start and end addresses in the datasheet of the STEVAL-PROTEUS1 kit (see the attached image). The BLE stack section appears different from the address mentioned on the website. Additionally, when I only upload the BLE stack binary file, I noticed some data in the FUS section addresses, which has confused me. I would really appreciate your help with this.

Best Regards

flashmemory.png

0 REPLIES 0