cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find GPIO pin for Adc module

BinhTsks
Associate II

Hello everyone,i want to config gpio pin as adc chanels on stm32f103c8t6, i have read the GPIO chapter and ADC chapter,but i can not find out what is GPIO pin for each ADC chanel,example GPIOA_pin0 for ADC1_chanel0...,what is the chapter describe about this?? Thank you for helping!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @BinhTsks 

I also want to add to the resources that @Pierre_Paris  added that you can refer to the table 5 of the DS5319 to understand how the ADC Channels are mapped to the GPIO pins.

PS: ADC12 means ADC1 and ADC2.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pierre_Paris
ST Employee

Hello @BinhTsks,

I think these articles may help you :

Kind Regards,

Pierre

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @BinhTsks 

I also want to add to the resources that @Pierre_Paris  added that you can refer to the table 5 of the DS5319 to understand how the ADC Channels are mapped to the GPIO pins.

PS: ADC12 means ADC1 and ADC2.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Thank your solution,but for some reasons i don't use stm32cubeide so i want to know the GPIO pin for ADC to config ADC through register directly

Thank you for your information,it helped me handle my problem