cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could you please share me the schematics design of STM32H747I-Disco and CAD Toool which you used to draw the schematics of the board.

HAdab.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @HAdab.1​ ,

You can download the schematic design file in CAD Resources/ Board Manufacturing Specifications (6of6)/ MB1248 Board design Project files as shown in the below figure.

0693W00000bhOp2QAE.png 

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @HAdab.1​ ,

The schematics design of STM32H747-Dico are available in CAD Resources.

This schematic MB1248 is developed with Altium_Designer and with Allegro.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for the response along with this could you please share me the schematic design file. In CAD resources the schematics are in pdf format so I cant import those to Altium _Designer.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @HAdab.1​ ,

You can download the schematic design file in CAD Resources/ Board Manufacturing Specifications (6of6)/ MB1248 Board design Project files as shown in the below figure.

0693W00000bhOp2QAE.png 

Thank you.

Kaouthar

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @HAdab.1​ ,

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar