cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25RU3993 evaluation board: motor driver

SRizv.1
Associate

Hello!

I am new to ST products and have recently ordered ST25RU3993 reader IC evaluation board. The idea is to use the reader for access control in a building. I was wondering if any electrical motor driver could be connected to the evaluation board?

The motor could then for example be used to lock/unlock an entrance gate. Any leads will be a great motivation. Thank you.

Kind regards

Shahbaz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bart Herse
Senior II

Dear SRizv.1,

please let us know how we can support you. Best would be if you could formulate a specific question to blocking point which we could then address.

Cheers,

B

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Shahbaz,

to my knowledge no direct connections are foreseen. You could re-use some LED pins to drive something (e.g. protection diode + relais in order to drive a motor).

Are you using ST25RU3993-HPEV or ST25RU3993-EVAL?

Best Regards, Ulysses

SRizv.1
Associate

Hi Ulysses,

Thank you for your reply. I have just bought the ST25RU3993-HPEV. I will be using it to read tags and try to control building access system with it. Any kind of help would be appreciated. I am a new graduate .

Kind regards

Shahbaz

Bart Herse
Senior II

Dear SRizv.1,

please let us know how we can support you. Best would be if you could formulate a specific question to blocking point which we could then address.

Cheers,

B