cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

st25r95 (X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1) example Cube-MX

ABatt.1
Senior

Hi to all,

I'm starting a new project with ST25R95 and X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 as demo board.

I have two question about example usage:

1) I can't find X-CUBE-NFC3 package in cube MX (only 4 and 6 are avaiable). How can I add this package to Cube MX configurator ?

2) I downloaded the package X-CUBE-NFC3 from the site, but the import of the examples for the F401RE board is not successful (as for all the ST examples). I entered all the dependencies manually, but the rfal_dpoTbl.h file is missing. Where can I find it?

Thanks to all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ABatt.1
Senior

Hi Brian.

Returning after the Christmas holidays...
I realized that the import problems are generic to my STM32CubeIDE, even the projects created with the cubeMX are not imported.

I'm trying to update to version 1.14.

So I would leave this conversation on hold for a moment until my ideas are a little clearer.

Thank you for your support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

1. the expansion package for the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 is a standalone package and is not integrated with STM32CubeMX (see https://community.st.com/t5/st25-nfc-rfid-tags-and-readers/block-read-write-for-x-nucleo-nfc03a1-module-which/td-p/607312 for similar question).
  2. which IDE (Keil µVision IAR EWARM or STM32CubeIDE) do you use? On my side, I've downloaded the X-CUBE-NFC3 package from the website then I've tried with the 3 aforementioned IDEs to compile the various projects and did not faced any issues. Can you share details about " import of the examples for the F401RE board is not successful "? Do you mean, when generating a project from STM32CubeMX and then add the RFAL middleware into the generated project? See https://community.st.com/t5/st25-nfc-rfid-tags-and-readers/how-to-create-a-project-with-x-cube-nfc06/td-p/126232 for similar topic. Regarding the DPO: the DPO feature is not available for the ST25R95 and the various projects inside the CUBE-NFC3 package does not use the rfal_dpo.c file (this file is provided as part of the standard RFAL library but not used here). Only files being used in the examples should be imported in STM32CubeMX generated project.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ABatt.1
Senior

Hi Brian.

Returning after the Christmas holidays...
I realized that the import problems are generic to my STM32CubeIDE, even the projects created with the cubeMX are not imported.

I'm trying to update to version 1.14.

So I would leave this conversation on hold for a moment until my ideas are a little clearer.

Thank you for your support.