cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI interface for STM32L476VG

RShiv.1
Senior

STM32L476VG is the MCU we are interfacing with ST25R3911B using SPI.

what we have understood from some search is that we need RFAL (abstraction layer) to interface with RF HAL.

Then once we integrate RFAL and RF HAL in our system workbench(ac6) project we need to build the integration then use SPI calls to read the register from RFID reader ST25R3911B

we wanted to use ISO-14443A standard to be configured and read the values.

where do we get the basic RFAL work space or code flow so that we shall use in our current project?

Kindly guide us and let us know are we in right path?

190 REPLIES 190
RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

just to add ..we have removed the LCD on the Disco board...

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

it seems you have configured PA3 with an internal pull up... This pull is conflicting with the IRQ....

Please make sure to properly configure PA3 as follow:

0693W00000AP9JbQAL.jpgRgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

No we have made it as No pull up and no pull down ...I have attached the main.c for you

regards

Ravi

RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

also attached is the IOC file

RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

Kindly let me know the changes if any.

Thanks and rgds

Ravi

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Ravi

feel free to try and to share the result

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

I am getting succeeded message and thereafter no msg....yes we will share the result no probelm..let me know so that I can provide you..

we atleast want to see this working in disco board so that we shall connect to our customized board and move on...any other means like skype or anything to talk to you..let me know.

rgrds

Ravi

RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

its been a great help talking to you ..you have supported us all along..any info so that we can move from here let me know.

Thanks

Ravi

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

are you sure you have connected the proper pin on the X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 side (i.e. CN8 pin 1)? Do you see the interrupt when probing with a scope?

do you see the interrupt falling on MCU side?

Rgds

BT

RShiv.1
Senior

Hi BT,

Yes we are sure we have connected to CN8 pin1 ..attaching the pics for your reference..

No interrupt seen when probing in scope..on the MCU side and also on the CN8.

regards

Ravi