Associate II

Please help me to fix the next warning message
aopears when i opened the ST25R3911B discovery gui

b14d99e0-bf74-4e2a-affb-5c0bdb399b98.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jorgsala,

@jorgsala wrote:

When we double-clicking the exe the sw working normally, but we need to use the task scheduler 

That info would have been helpful if immediately provided!

I am suspecting that you need to set the environment properly. My first thinking goes towards setting the current working directory to the location of the executable as the register_map.xml is expected in the current working dir.

If still not working you can may describe how you create this in Task Scheduler. I tried and I didn't get ad hoc any window, only a running process.

BR, Ulrich

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hello Jorgsala,

the register_map.xml should be in the same folder as the executable.

3911_register_map.xml.png

Please check that it is there an accessible. The one you sent is intact. Maybe checking access rights? Copying complete folder to a user folder and execute from there? Re-install the GUI?

Regards, Ulysses

Hi Ulysses

I tried the different recommendations but it doesn't work.
Any another recommendation?

Hi Jorgsala,

not really... 

The GUI should open and be operational even without the file, correct? The effect should only be that you have an empty register map and no easy access to all the registers.

Could you 7zip the folder and attach it, please?

BR, Ulysses

Hello Ulysses
I attached the 7zip folder, please help me to check it

Hi Jorgsala,

what you sent me is identical to what I have on my PC and works for me (minor unimportant renaming of the exe file from your side).

Which OS are you using? How do you start the application (command line/shortcut/explorer)? Can you try just double-clicking the .exe?

Did you try on a second PC?

If nothing helps you could run something like depends.exe to inspect what it is being loaded.

The codeline which throws this error is rather unsuspicious - a mere QFile::open() with a try/catch around.

BR, Ulysses

jorgsala
Associate II

Hello,

We using task scheduler to open the .exe file 

When we double-clicking the exe the sw working normally, but we need to use the task scheduler 

Hi Jorgsala,

@jorgsala wrote:

That info would have been helpful if immediately provided!

I am suspecting that you need to set the environment properly. My first thinking goes towards setting the current working directory to the location of the executable as the register_map.xml is expected in the current working dir.

If still not working you can may describe how you create this in Task Scheduler. I tried and I didn't get ad hoc any window, only a running process.

BR, Ulrich