cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proper way to import provided firmware/SDK into STM32CubeIde

devtty
Associate III

I've got a working example that builds from the sdk with the classic project structure:

../Core/Inc : Contains header files from SDKs Firmware/Eval/Inc and Firmware/Inc (i.e. both adc.h and adc_driver.h which is likely not correct)

../Core/Src: Contains src files from Firmware/Eval/Src and Firmware/Src

within the project I also have the ioc file. Here is a quick look at the structure:

0693W00000WKTjhQAH.pngHowever, *any* changes to the IOC breaks the entire project. So how do I properly set up the project/structure or import the SDK firmware to be able to use the .ioc with the auto generation? Is that even possible with the files provided by ST?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
devtty
Associate III

*Update* This has seemed to be resolved. Not quite sure what I did differently. >Created a new project from existing IOC and copied over the driver files, seems fine now. Previously if i regenerated code itd have issues finding a bunch of different arm files.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
devtty
Associate III

*Update* This has seemed to be resolved. Not quite sure what I did differently. >Created a new project from existing IOC and copied over the driver files, seems fine now. Previously if i regenerated code itd have issues finding a bunch of different arm files.