cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect FEIG CPR30Pro in STSW-ST25PC001 & STSW-ST25PC002 application

AK_Copeland
Associate II

Recently I brought FEIG CPR30Pro to automate our ST25 NFC testing process.

But after installing STSW-ST25PC001 & STSW-ST25PC002 application from below link

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25pc001.html#overview

not able to connect FEIG CPR30pro reader. Pop up displayed as It support FEIG CPR30 and FEIG CPR30+ models but not FEIGCPR30pro.

Can you please suggest me how can I use it over PC for testing ST25 NFC Tags using FEIGCPR30pro?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damien G.
ST Employee

Hello,

we have received a CPR30pro reader and were able to test it.

Please find attached an installer for an alpha version of the ST25PC-NFC software with support for the FEIG CPR30pro. It will be added to the next official release.

Thank you for your patience!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

FEIG CPR30Pro reader is not yet supported by ST25PC software. Following your request we have requested more informations from FEIG to be able to support this new reader. We will inform you, as soon as we will have the way to update the software to get it supported.

Anyway you can try some changes, perhaps enough for supporting :

- Install a new FEIG USB driver release supporting CPR30Pro (32-bit or 64-bit). Pleas einstall the USB Driver, not PC/SC driver.

- In C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\ST25PC-NFC\app or C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\ST25PC-NFC\app, you can find the FEIG's DLL (feusb.dll, fecom.dll, fefu.dll,  ...). I suppose that, when you will download new USB driver for CPR30Pro, you will be able to find the updated dlls. Perhaps you can replace it by the new ones.

This is only what I can suggest you for now. Anyway as soon as we will have response from FEIG about CPR30Pro support, we will inform you.

Best regards,

NFC Customer support

Hi,

Thank you for reply. Can you please let me know tentative time FEIG takes to give you data which is needed for supporting CPR30Pro? And after receiving that data, how much time your team will take to deliver new software? This will help us me taking next steps.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Hello, we will keep you informed as soon as response and solution will be available (few weeks estimation time). Delay will depend on FEIG customer support's response and the need or not to test with a real CPR30Pro reader (as we don't have it). Anyway, the proposed solution (installing USB driver and copying newest Dll) could be a solution. 

Best regards, NFC Customer support

I have copied new dll but, after opening ST25PC-NFC application pop up received as no reader connected as it is not listed.

Now hoping and waiting for new release with support of CPR30Pro reader.

Damien G.
ST Employee

Hello,

we have received a CPR30pro reader and were able to test it.

Please find attached an installer for an alpha version of the ST25PC-NFC software with support for the FEIG CPR30pro. It will be added to the next official release.

Thank you for your patience!