cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will VNH3SP30TR-E be produced?

Bkim.51
Associate

I am an employee of Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle in Korea.

I'm a member of the purchasing team, and I'm in charge of Tyco AMP.

BCM, which is supplied from Tyco AMP, needs your VNH3SP30TR-E material.

However, we are not receiving supplies from your supplier. The order was placed in December 2020, but is not available until December 2021.

I'm in a hurry to buy the market and use it, but it's also limited. When can we get the normal supply? Without that part, we cannot manufacture vehicles. I ask for your active review.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Bkim.5​, and welcome to the ST Community.

Thank you for your question. However, this request is a job for one of our sales offices. 

The members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with a sales inquiry.

For this kind of information you can contact our ST sales office.

You can refine your search at LINK selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Bkim.5​, and welcome to the ST Community.

Thank you for your question. However, this request is a job for one of our sales offices. 

The members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with a sales inquiry.

For this kind of information you can contact our ST sales office.

You can refine your search at LINK selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"
Bkim.51
Associate

Can I get the contact information(e-mail) of the production or sales representative of the component?

Hello @Bkim.5​,

I do not have that kind of information.

As above mentioned you must refer to ST sales office.