cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STWPLLSim tool

ngodoanvan
Senior

Hi,
I downloaded stsw-rfsol001 then run SETUP.bat file to install STWPLLSim tool.
When I open STWPLLSim tool the error show in firgure below,

ngodoanvan_0-1721710342115.png

Please fix this problem ?
Thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You also asked the same question in this thread. The software was developed in 2011 for previous versions of Windows 10, contains an outdated Java version, but unfortunately there has been no update since then.

Some time ago I had already tried to install in a path without spaces, unfortunately also unsuccessfully. If you want to try a little, you could test whether deactivating or renaming the directory of this outdated Java version is sufficient for the software to work with a possibly newer Java version on your computer.

I'm very sorry that I can't help you better.

Good luck!

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Peter BENSCH wrote:

The software was developed in 2011 for previous versions of Windows 10, contains an outdated Java version, but unfortunately there has been no update since then.

But the ST website still says it is 'Active':

AndrewNeil_0-1722333553524.png

EDIT:

And it's linked from both the STuW81300 and STW81200 Product Pages:

https://www.st.com/en/wireless-connectivity/stuw81300.html#tools-software

https://www.st.com/en/wireless-connectivity/stw81200.html#tools-software

All say, 'Active'.

I completely agree and the software is still active, but currently (unfortunately) only for older versions of Windows. Even the current version is only a beta version for W10, for which there has not yet been an update due to a lack of sufficient demand.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.