cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasheet / firmware source for STHV1600

jro
Associate III

This part seems to have launched in 2018, yet there's no "proper" datasheet I can find for it, and the firmware for the (unavailable) eval board is supplied in binary form only.

Is there any more information for this part? Happy to sort out a confidentiality agreement if needed.

7 REPLIES 7
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Correct, more information is not provided on the homepage. 

Is it possible for you to contact the nearest ST contact to get more information?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jro
Associate III

Sure. I looked at that list and the best option seems to be your office in Marlow - is there anyone I should ask for to get the best / fastest response? The listing for that office only has a phone number, no email or contact form.

Unfortunately I don't know of a central email address in the UK either, I also can't recommend anyone so I would try the phone number.

Good luck!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
jro
Associate III

I did. Twice. No answer...

Someone should probably flag to management just how dysfunctional this all appears.

There need to be clear paths for communication, and people whose responsibility includes that succeeding.

In the UK Farnell and DigiKey are distributors, if you're a small company, doing small volume, perhaps pushing in via the STMicro Line Managers at those distributors is the way to go.

I might suggest finding individuals on LinkedIn within ST Microelectronics that have Sales and Management responsibility for the areas and lines of interest, and pinging them until you find the actual people with responsibility for customer level interaction.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
jro
Associate III

Three times now. Still no answer. Utterly hopeless.

I'm sorry it took a little while, but in the meantime I've tried to find a solution for you for this very special device. Accordingly, the best thing would be to contact the OLS online support and describe the problem there, if that is an option for you?

Regards

/Peter