cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST10F280-B3

Svenson
Associate II

Hello!

I have a gearbox actuator on the board, there is a microcontroller ST10F280-B3 VG838478 MYS 22 912, they are not on sale.
Please tell me which microcontroller can be replaced? Are there any analogues?
I myself don’t understand anything about electronics.
I will be very grateful for your help!
Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The VG is a fab code, the 9909T MYS 22 912 are test and packaging codes, dates and location.

Not sure on the 838478, might be a custom program. You'll need to work with the equipment vendor, as OEM parts aren't going to be available on the open market.

https://octopart.com/search?q=ST10F280-B3&currency=USD&specs=0

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello!

I have a gearbox actuator on the board, there is a microcontroller ST10F280-B3 VG838478 99097 MYS 22 912, they are not on sale.
Please tell me which microcontroller can be replaced? Are there any analogues?
I myself don’t understand anything about electronics.
I will be very grateful for your help!
Thank you!

Probably not, the parts obsolete, and much of the magic might be software inside that you can't extract or duplicate.

I was told that I need an empty one, the old one I have cannot be overwritten, on the empty one they could write the program, ST10F280-B3 on the Internet they are available but, not with such numbers as mine, maybe there is a similar analogue

The VG is a fab code, the 9909T MYS 22 912 are test and packaging codes, dates and location.

Not sure on the 838478, might be a custom program. You'll need to work with the equipment vendor, as OEM parts aren't going to be available on the open market.

https://octopart.com/search?q=ST10F280-B3&currency=USD&specs=0

Thanks