cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNAL ERROR: Mismatch in input shape of gemm: (BATCH: 1, CH: 12, H: 8) x (BATCH: 1, CH: 8, H: 12)

wanglixin
Associate

Hi,
I am trying to deploy a pytorch deep learning to stm32. I first converted it to an onnx model and after that verified it in STM32Cube.AI Developer Cloud and in the middle step of optimize it reported the following error.

stm32ai analyze --model trans_model_8.onnx --allocate-inputs --allocate-outputs --compression none --optimization balanced --target stm32f4 --name network --workspace workspace --output output STEdgeAI Core v9.0.0-19802 INTERNAL ERROR: Mismatch in input shape of gemm: (BATCH: 1, CH : 12, H: 8 ) x (BATCH: 1, CH: 8, H: 12)

When I look at the model visualization in netron I see that the gemm operation is only present in the last linear layer, but that operation is converting 1x702 data to 1x2. I don't know if there's something I'm missing.Would be great if you could assist me in resolving this issue.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Please share your model.

Also it maybe worth trying with onnx 1.15 (not a more recent one) to see if you have the same issue.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.