cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53L0X API example for STM32

Asantos
Senior

Hi,

I included the VL53L0X API from ST in a STM32G4 STM32CubeMX project. Now I need a example of how to use the API to init the VL53L0X and do a simple range measurement. I'm using the Arduino VL53L0X module.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The proximity sensor VL53L0X is available in STM32WB5MM-DK & B-L475E-IOT01A boards. That's why you will find its dedicated APIs under the following folders:

• STM32Cube_FW_L4\Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Proximity\Src\vl53l0x (or Github repository)
  • STM32Cube_FW_WB\Projects\STM32WB5MM-DK\Examples\BSP\Src\vl53l0x (or Github repository)

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

The proximity sensor VL53L0X is available in STM32WB5MM-DK & B-L475E-IOT01A boards. That's why you will find its dedicated APIs under the following folders:

• STM32Cube_FW_L4\Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Proximity\Src\vl53l0x (or Github repository)
  • STM32Cube_FW_WB\Projects\STM32WB5MM-DK\Examples\BSP\Src\vl53l0x (or Github repository)

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Asantos
Senior

Thanks Amel.