cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External interruption flag not detected - Nucleo64 -STM32F091RC

AAmor.2
Associate II

Hello,

I am working on Flighing sensors VL53L3 and I would like to run them in interrupt mode.

But my board (Nucleo-64 STM32F091RC) doesn't detect any flag in the falling edge trigger.

I have already run this interrupt mode on another board and this worked well.

I also tried to set the interruption pin on the user Button and that's work perfectly!

Moreover, I checked with a logic analyzer if the sensor set down rightly the interruption wire and it is the case.

I saw on different forums that it's could be a memory issue or a clock one but I have any ideas to debug my issue...

I will attach my project folder (I am working with AC6 tools for STM32).

Thanks for future help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Read out and check GPIO registers for given pin, if it's set to Input. Read out and check relevant SYSCFG_EXTICRx register to see if the given pin number's field selects the given pin's port. Read out and check the EXTI registers, whether given EXTI number edge is enabled and interrupt is enabled; you should also see the given pending bit go high if the pin is activated. Then follow the interrupt signal's logical path as outlined here.

JW

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Read out and check GPIO registers for given pin, if it's set to Input. Read out and check relevant SYSCFG_EXTICRx register to see if the given pin number's field selects the given pin's port. Read out and check the EXTI registers, whether given EXTI number edge is enabled and interrupt is enabled; you should also see the given pending bit go high if the pin is activated. Then follow the interrupt signal's logical path as outlined here.

JW

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @AAmor.2​ ,

Do you have still this problem to solve

Did you tried Jaw's proposal? If it resolve your issue, please mark his reply as Best answer (by clicking on "Select as Best").

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen