cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Bug in CubeIDE

EL314
Associate III

Look at the left part of screen. I don't know how to identify this block, but you can see that this is broken. It happens every time independently of my actions. I can not put debug pointers.

4 REPLIES 4
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

GUI bug ... and I would say: what else ? ... what do you expect here ... no snapshot shared, no details about context (host OS, IDE release number, ... on going process, ...).

Sorry to say not helping community here and no chance to get any answer ...

EL314
Associate III

Excuse me. MacOS Big Sur, Version: 1.5.1 CubeIDE0693W000007ZPalQAG.png

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Thanks for sharing.

Yes sounds definitively some MacOS BigSur drawbacks at that time. Some other community members have reported same. Sounds STM is aware but no fix for yet: BUG: Display issue on 1.5.1 with Mac Big Sur (st.com) . There's couple of post highlighting BigSur issues.

Possibly some (all?) fixed if latest Eclipse community deliveries but IDE still not relying on. Some members may have try to update by their own: Can I update STM323CubeIDE's underlying Eclipse CDT to fix Big Sur issues?

I guess we have here to rely on STM32CubeIDE next releases looking carefully to related release notes.

Update ... sounds most up to date Eclipse & CDT plaftorm update is jeopardizing STM32CubeIDE debug features at least ...

Definitively not recommended to alter by your own a delivered product integrity ....