cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to STM32CubeIde 1.5.1 prevents *.ioc files to be opened in Device Configuration Tool

dsamm
Associate III

I just upgraded to the new CubeIDE version 1.5.1and with strong disappointment I cannot see the *.ioc files rendered in the Device Configuration Tool

This occurs for ALL the projects being created with previous versions of CubeIDE

Can you please advice for a quick fix?

DS

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

Works fine for me. Might be helpful if you provided information about your OS along with a screenshot of the error message or other thing that prevents you from opening them.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
dsamm
Associate III

Let me give you more background info and evidence...

the new CubeIDE has been installed by executing the update from within the IDE ( Menu Help -> check for updates )

Whenever opening a project from my previous workspace and trying to render the .ioc file I am asked to either migrate or download missing resources ( which is weird given that the projects and repository were untouched!).

Whichever option I select ( 'download' or migrate' ) the Device Configuration Tool never opens and I get an empty popup, probably an error without content.

[see screenshot attached]

dsamm
Associate III

I will remove entirely the IDE installed and wisely apply updates in the future