cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of X-Nucleo-PLM firmware. I have the user manual for the X-Nucleo-PLM01A1 and it just glances over the most important fact. How do you install the PLM firmware after the download?

Graham1904
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

All information regarding the X-NUCLEO-PLM01A1 can be found at its website, where you will also find in tab Tools & Software a reference to the software X-CUBE-PLM1 the UM2188 is talking about. I'm pretty sure that's what you are looking for?

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Graham1904
Associate II

Many thanks. I think I came right. I just have to get the second unit up and running and then connect PLM's together. How though do I go about changing the settings in the IOC file as the examples for the X-Nucleo-PLM01A1 doesn't contain an IOC file. For instance say I want to add an I2C or another GPIO routine....

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Usually you will find an IOC or all new tools, but sorry, there is no IOC available for this one, as it has been last touched about 3 years ago.

However, it is possible to manually add another peripheral to the project.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.