cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM CMSIS 5.7.0

RMent.1
Associate

I've been trying to download the CMSIS 5.7 update for almost a month now.

But when I try to download and install the library every day, I get errors in the file in the attached screenshot.

Every day I hope that you have noticed the problem or that someone has reported it and you have corrected the package in the meantime but I see that after a month the file is still defective.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello RMent.1,

Thanks for your feedback. This is a known issue and it is reported to the tool development team that will plan the correction.

BR,

Khouloud.

edemier9
Associate II

I suggest all salaries of STM32 FAEs are cut by 50% until anyone would decide to reply on this (and other questions waiting, and waiting, and waiting, ...).

(I am having the same problem. STM32CubeIDE on WIN10, projects in C, STM32L4R5 and others, all updates done.)

RMent.1
Associate

I agree,

It is necessary to abandon the ST platform.

This is one of the many evidences that demonstrate the lack of interest, and the lack of skills. The people who used to work with STM32 in ST have probably left to work elsewhere and those who stayed in ST are no longer able to handle things like this.

I am already migrating all new projects to other brand.

Hi,

Sorry for delays and late responses but we try our best to handle a huge number of questions and requests published everyday, sorry again if you think that we are not doing enough but we try always to satisfy our customers.

Concerning this issue, RMent.1 you have had already a quick response: Actually the problem was already detected internally and reported for fix, the fix will be implemented in the next release soon.

BR,

Khouloud.