cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H747I debug process

GunkutA
Senior

Hello, I am trying to put a code into the STM32H474I-DISCO board. But I couldn't manage to do it. I am using STM32 IDE. I create project, write simple code inside the CM4-> core->Src -> main and then try to debug it. In the debug screen when I press to resume. I opens a new window and it says Break at address "0xa05f0000" with no debug information available, or outside of program code. And in the debug console there is "Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.

0xa05f0000 in ?? () " error . Sometimes it gives Failed to insert all hardware breakpoints: you may have requested too many hardware breankpoints/watchpoints. (Eventhough there is no breakpoint.) How can I fix it? Is there a document or some content so that I can check and learn how to use debugger of STM32 IDE. I believe it is using GDB. I don't know if I need to use GBD or any other one or do I need to configure it ... Thank you beforehand.

PS: I am new to all these so probably my question was too general and unclear but that is all I could write to explain it with my current knowledge about it. Sorry about that. For clarification please ask further questions.

1 REPLY 1
MFish
Associate

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue with a NUCLEO-STM32H745ZI-Q board. Did you find a solution?

Thanks