cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Sir, How to connect Sensor tile cradle expansion board to PC and I tried with ST youtube video. But I unable to connect. My second question is I want to save the sensor tile Acceleration and Gyroscope data to the sd card. I requerst you suggest me

SKada.2086
Associate II

I want a 1000 data per seconds from LSM6DSM sensor (Acceleration and Gyroscope data ) and I want set acceleration level should +16g to -16g and gyroscope value should be 2000dps. These data should saved to the sd card. I request you to kindly suggest me the procedure.

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @SKada.2086​ , let's see the 1st question:

>> How to connect Sensor tile cradle expansion board to PC

Do you want to connect to the PC this board

0690X00000BufxtQAB.png

or this one?

0690X00000BufxyQAB.png

I suggest you to plug the SensorTile on this second board because in the 1st case you have to solder it and you could face difficulties

Regards

SKada.2086
Associate II

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable reply.

In first case I soldered the sensor tile to cradle board and connected to mobile through Bluetooth by using the ST app and by default it is working from +2g to -2g and gyroscope data range is 1000dps. And also I am getting very less number of data ( 50 data per second).

I request you to kindly suggest me for the following queries.

1. How to set the Sensortile (LSM6DSM) acceleration range from +16g to -16g and gyroscope range should be 2000dps.
  2. Also suggest me, How to get the 1500 data per second.
  3. How to save the all the data of acceleration and gyroscope into the SD card in cradle.