cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeExpansion_Audio_V1.1.1 no hard float library

frackers
Senior

Without hard float I cannot mix this library with FreeRTOS (project requirement). The result is a VFP linker error.

StemWin and other add-ons are provided with different archive files, how come SpiritDSP MP3 libraries are missing!

Since this is a simple case of recompiling and issuing the resultant archive (.a) file I would hope this is going to be available very soon (its 6 months since the last release of the Expansion package, I'm surprised it's not yet been fixed).

2 REPLIES 2

I think you need to push in via an FAE, or other contacts, to express your concerns/needs more directly. I'm not sure the deliverables are real-world tested, so you have half the transaction, not an end-to-end solution covering all the interrelated issues at a system level, or tool/option combinations. An FAE might have access to buildable source and the ability to tailor the object output for a specific scenario/use case.

ST needs to do a better job at identifying staff with particular product/support responsibilities.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
frackers
Senior

I get the impression that a lot of the examples in the HAL packages are just "Woohoo - aren't we clever!!". As you say, not much relation to the real world.

The biggest issue I have with ST is that although we are willing to pay for support (we only use a a few 10,000s of units per annum) there just doesn't appear to be a suitable contact point.