cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading header file stm32f091xc.h ?

KR.1338
Associate

Somebody can help me finding above mentioned header files and where should i keep in eclipse project file!!!

Regards,

karthikeyan

3 REPLIES 3

The device headers are generally to be found in the respective Cube, i.e. [CubeF0]Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F0xx\Include/stm32f091xc.h

I don't use Eclipse.

JW

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Here is it:

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF0/blob/master/Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F0xx/Include/stm32f091xc.h

> where should i keep in eclipse project file

It depends. If you generate a project with Cube, it offers two options: A. copy all the library stuff under your project. B. leave the stuff in place where the Cube installed it.

Then it adds that to the include paths (-I) .

It even offers yet another option, B2 : specify your own Cube library path instead of the default.

So it's your choice.

Now, with github, instead of installing the Cube libraries using the Cube, you can just check out the repository where you prefer to. Then B2 is the best choice.

-- pa

>>..where should i keep in eclipse project file

Probably where you keep other library include files?

Set the "Include Paths" properly so the compiler looks in "..\..\..\Drivers\CMSIS\Device\ST\STM32F0xx\Include" or however the libraries are pathed with respect to the project directory.

Consider using a File Manager, or similar tools, to find files on your system, or under the Cube repository directories.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..