cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To go from 30 Hz to 100 Hz

MDIAL
Associate II

Hello

I'm trying to go from the frequency 30 Hz to the frequency 100 Hz and I used the manual that ST provides on this and I have the error code -18 which corresponds to

#define VL53L1_ERROR_STREAM_COUNT_CHECK_FAIL      ((VL53L1_Error) - 18)

/*!< Stream count check fail - API out of sync with device */ on this fonction VL53L1_GetRangingMeasurementData(Dev,&RangingData)

I am using an Arduino Mega 2560 to display SPADs

could someone explain to me how to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
Dominique LOYER
Associate III

​Hello,

I looks like your device is not well initialized or you have an HW problem. Did you test it at 30Hz? Which API are you using, ULD or the full version?

Best regards

Dominique

Hello,

thank you for your return the problem is that I used a LCD display that occupied a lot of time on my bus i2c

Best regards

Julien NGUYEN
ST Employee

Hi,

The 100 Hz speed can only work with the STSW-IMG007 software package. Could you please confirm the application note (manual) that you were referring. Is it the attached AN5623 ?

Thanks

Julien

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MDIAL
Associate II

thank you for your return yes it's the same I use but the error came from an LCD display that I used that made it did not work

Best Regards