cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing existing TS project under source control

Stm32User
Associate II

I have been developing using TS 9.2.0 and thought I would try stm32cubeIDE. 1.0.0

I did a git pull of my project source into a directory and ran the importer. I left the workspace as default and specified the folder location for my project source. The import worked and I can see and open all the files in project explorer.

The problem is I cannot build the project. The Build All menu item is grayed out. All the files that are in my workspace for for TS 9.2.0 are present and correct. There is no debug configuration setup and project->Build Configuration->Manage is grayed out.

Any ideas ?

2 REPLIES 2
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Where is the project located in relation to the workspace? You might need to configure includes and paths to make a build.

Did you follow the import guide of TrueSTUDIO projects (UM2578) and it got imported as a TrueSTUDIO project and not an Eclipse project?

You could look at the PROJECTNAME_converter.log file in the project root folder to see if it reported any problems.

Ozone
Lead

Have you checked the file status of the project & source files ?

Some toolchains I came across have problems with write-protection on certain files.

No experience with CubeIDE, though.