cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to build the imported stm32h7 Dual core project

SSala.3
Associate III

Hi All,

I have created a copy of an existing CubeIDE project "riverdi-70-stm32h7-lvgl" as you see below. The second project doesn't have the active CM7 project feature that allows to build, it just shows CM7 folder. What is the reason for this? 

I tried importing as "Existing Project into Workspace" still the same. Is there anything that need to be taken care while importing multicore MCU projects?  How can I have the same view as the previous version of the project?

Thanks.

SSala3_1-1707125306233.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SSala.3 ,

Make sur to create and configure properly the "Debug Configurations" for both cores and check your setting of 'halt' option.

For that, I invite you to follow the steps in the AN5361, in "3. Debugging section", this will help you configure your project in the STM32CubeIDE.

ImenD_0-1707129965085.png

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SSala.3 ,

Make sur to create and configure properly the "Debug Configurations" for both cores and check your setting of 'halt' option.

For that, I invite you to follow the steps in the AN5361, in "3. Debugging section", this will help you configure your project in the STM32CubeIDE.

ImenD_0-1707129965085.png

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
SSala.3
Associate III

Thanks @Imen.D  AN5361 was helpful in resolving my problem.