cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i see information about STM32CubeProgrammer.

MYu.1
Associate II

i use STM32CubeProgrammer.

but i know that STM32CubePorgrammer don't support STM32G070RB(NUCLEO-G070RB).

STM32CubeProgrammer's Manual explains "STM32CubeProgrammer supports STM32 32-bit MCUs based on Arm®(a) Cortex®-M processors and STM32 32-bit MPUs based on Arm® Cortex®-A processors"

STM32G070RB is STM 32-bit MCU.

why not support STM32G070RB???

where can i see information about whether STM32CubeProgrammer supports MCU series???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It works perfectly and indeed supports all STM32 families, how did you get the idea that the CP shouldn't support the G070?

Regards

/Peter

BTW: same question as you asked here.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It works perfectly and indeed supports all STM32 families, how did you get the idea that the CP shouldn't support the G070?

Regards

/Peter

BTW: same question as you asked here.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i know that STM32CubeProgrammer don't support STM32G0 Series.

STM32CubeProgrammer connect STM32G4 series.

but it can't connect STM32G070RB.

error message says "NO STM32 target found"​

I listen to my coworker that STM32CubeProgrammer don't support STM32G0 series.

If the STM32CubeProgrammer doesn't connect in your setup, that doesn't mean it generally can't.

There is a reason for the current problem you have, and you should find it. However, it doesn't make sense to ask the same question multiple times in the community, like here, there and again.

On April 27th there was a first suggestion on how to make the connection. What did you try after that?

Which operating system do you work with?

What version of STM32CubeProgrammer are you using?

What type of target you are trying to connect to?

Regards

/Peter

i did ​firm upgrade . and installed ST - Link Utility.

so i suppose to connect under reset but ST - Link Utility didn't connect it.

I use windows 64 ​ and NUCLEO-G070RB

NUCLEO-G070RB connected to STM32CubeMX. but it can't connect STM32CubeProgrammer.

​STM32G474E-DK connect STM32CuveProgrammer.

ii don't know What's wrong ...

So, if you can't connect using ST-Link Utility and can't connect using STM32CubeProgrammer, then it looks like there is something wrong with your NUCLEO-G070RB. Maybe you just try to slowly approach the problem?

Check the NUCLEO-G070:

• STLINK
    • JP1 and JP6 open (not set)?
    • Both jumpers at CN4 set?
    • SWD not connected?
  • Target
    • JP2 set to STLK?
    • JP3 set?
  • After connecting the NUCLEO using a Micro USB cable:
    • drive letter named "NODE_G070RB" visible in Windows Explorer?
    • does this "drive" contain the files DETAILS.TXT and MBED.HTM?
  • Start STM32CubeProgrammer:
    • not connecting yet: set to ST-LINK?
    • serial number of NUCLEO visible? (might require refresh)
    • showing Port SWD, mode Normal, Access port=0, Reset mode=Hardware reset, Shared=Disabled?
    • Target voltage = ~3.1...3.3V?

If everything fits so far, what is the Firmware version displayed?

Regards

/Peter