cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeProgrammer verification fails

dtarrago
Senior

Good morning,

We have several equipments working with the STM32L4 MCU. These equipments can be programmed (using STM32CubeProgrammer) from different computers we have at our facilities.

In one of this computers, we have a problem when trying to flash the equipments: verification fails and equipment is not correctly flashed as it does not work. If you flash the same equipment using same STM32CubeProgrammer, equipment is correctly flashed. Which is the problem? What do we get such error? How can we solve this? (Please, look at the attached screenshot to see the type of error that is being reported.)

Best regards,

Dani

3 REPLIES 3
Bruno_ST
ST Employee

Hello @dtarrago​ 

Are you flashing your own board or nucleo boards ? Do you use STLINK V2 ? Is the PC powering the board via USB (VBUS) ? If yes, does it deliver enough power ?

Adding a powered USB HUB fixs the issue ?

Bruno

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Power or cabling.

Quirky drivers or OS situation on the problematic computer.

Not really enough context to understand where it fails vs works.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
dtarrago
Senior

We're using USB.

I'll try with a powerer USB

And maybe I'll reinstall software as it is working with some equipments and not working with others: quirky behavior!!!

Dani