cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeProgrammer download link not working.

Pigeon
Associate II

Every time I try and download any version for any OS it just takes me to the License Agreement and when I except just loops me back to the "Get Software" page with no download beginning. 

I tried 3 browsers and 2 different laptops. 

Any other download links? 

8 REPLIES 8
Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @Pigeon

Thanks for reporting this issue.
I'd like you to try logging into your myST account, top right on the front page https://st.com and then start a download.

Laurids_PETERSEN_0-1725450326417.png

Let me know if this works.

Best regards,
Laurids

Same problem when signed in. The only difference when signed in is the "get latest" changes to "download latest" but get no download and clicking on it starts the same loop. 

And I got an email thanking me for downloading it:

"Following your recent software download on st.com, here are some additional resources that you may find useful. To help you with the development of your project, why not visit the ST Community."

Hi,
Thanks for checking.

I'm forwarding this information and am looking to provide a solution for you ASAP.

Same Problem with me right now

czpd
Associate

Same problem, regardless I signed in or signed out.

This should be a 5min task......

Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @JaydevYadav , @czpd , @Pigeon 

In case you are using Chromium based browsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera) I'd like you to check if you have updated to the latest version.
There has been a bug in newer Chromium based browsers (version 127 and 128), but has since then been fixed in version 128.0.6613.119 and newer. This bug seems to have impacted some users in the download process.
For Google Chrome, you should ideally be running version 129.

To check your version on Chrome, paste this URL into your browser: chrome://settings/help
For Edge, the URL is: edge://settings/help
Let me know if this works, or if you are using a different browser entirely. 

Thanks,
Laurids

It is still not working for me on any browser, including Chrome Version 128.0.6613.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) and FireFox 130.0 (64-bit)

Same with everyone here at work.

Can I get someone to send me the download link or have it added to the GitHub, I appreciate you want to harvest as much user data as possible and have people sign up via your site, but at the end of the day I need this software for work and the lack of a working download for a week now is extremely frustrating having to use PlatformIO when all our training guides for end users are written for STM32CubeProgrammer and currently cant be updated due to not being able to download the software. 

Hi,
I sent you a PM with some more details to troubleshoot your issue. 

Best regards,
Laurids