cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download STM32CubeProg

DarlingC43
Associate

Hi, tried downloading STM32CubeProgrammer software for all STM32 but as soon as I accept terms, the download doesn't start. I have tried as a guest with my email and with my account. I don't have any add blockers and have tried with my antivirus activated and deactivated, as well as Chrome, Edge, Explorer, and Firefox

5 REPLIES 5
dj_ordje
Associate

I have the same issue. This entire website ***ing sucks. 

Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi All,

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.

Regards,
Jake

ST Support

Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi All,

After further investigation, we think the problem may be with the email that is being used. The download requires that a non-generic email be used for the download (so no @gmail.com or @yahoo.com emails). This may be the root of the issue that you are experiencing. If you have a work or school email, this may be used to help to solve the issue.

Regards,

Jake

ST Support

I'm a student, I have no "corporate" email available. For a company centered around making a user friendly programing ecosystem, that's not very user friendly.

I can confirm that I am unable to download anything using my corporate email account as well.