cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-EEPRMA1 package activation in CubeMX

meena
Associate III

I am in work with a product firmware with STM32G030k8 with additional EEPROM M24C04 I coudlnt ble to instal the driver files .

meena_0-1726984378397.png

Is this the righ tway am doing,can any one please address this?I am not able to hightlight or install Thanks.

17 REPLIES 17

Yes ,unable to do that.Sorry for the pain

Your .ioc says 6.12version and Iam unable to migrate my cubemx version for updates

meena_0-1727263843210.png

What CubeMx version you are using?

@meena wrote:

Iam unable to migrate my cubemx version for updates

meena_0-1727263843210.png

You cannot check the checkbox at the left in the CubeMx update window?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes I cant do that .

OK.

Could you please uninstall the old version (you didn't mention the version you have) and download/install the latest version: 6.12.1?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

hi the .ioc file can work for me but when I am trying to use in my development environment I could'nt able to check/instal  the driver package.

Content restored.

SofLit
ST Employee

I've unmarked the solution.

Unfortunately, the resolution of the images you shared is bad and blurry.

Could you please share a screenshots with better resolution?

Tnak you.

meena_1-1727269503201.png

meena_0-1727270258679.png

After cubenx update and a reboot I can able to do what I need. Verymuch thanks for you support