cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the rank N°1 settings? (ADC / STM32L151RETx)

lclor
Associate III

I try to set, using last version STM32CubeIDE, the ADC to get 8 analog inputs, using DMA, with permanent conversion.

• I doesn't see anymore the rank 1 ? (see picture)
  • When I start HAL_ADC_Start_DMA, i have only the AN0 value, and only 8 bits (I set12bits in parameters), and not refreshed (only one conversion). [HAL_ADC_Start_DMA(&hadc, (uint32_t*)adc_buf, ADC_BUF_LEN);] adc_buf is uint16_t array type.

Best regards,0693W00000NqKIzQAN.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @lclor​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Could you please share a detailed scenario?, What is the CubeIDE version and did you open your project using the same version or did you migrate to a newer version.

Thanks,

Sara.

lclor
Associate III

hello,

All my software and packages are up to date. And I didn't migrate from older version.

I have now again the Rank N°1, I have disabled all INXX, then enable again, and the Rank N°1 is now visible. I couln't give you detail scenario to make the rank N°1 not visible, because I made a lot of tries with ADC settings to try to make it running with DMA.

But I think there is an issue with STM32CubeIDE for this point.

Best regards,

Laurent

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @lclor​ ,

Did you by any chance imported a project on your STM32L151RETX using File -> Import Project?

If you didn't could you please share your ioc file to help me investigate more the issue?

Sara.

hello Sara, No, I created the project with CubeIDE. For the IOC file corrupted, I'm not sure that is the right one. /BR Laurent [cid:image001.jpg@01D87722.976A9E50] [Direct]+33 240367483 [cid:image004.jpg@01D87722.976A9E50] [Mail] laurent.clorennec@atauce.com Laurent CLORENNEC [Adresse de courrier]8 Impasse Tournebride 44115 Haute-Goulaine France Ingénieur R&D, Chef de Projet / Electronic Engineering, Project Manager [Web]<> P Please consider the environment before printing. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited
Hello Sara, Regarding the DMA function apply to ADC, there is an issue in order functions called in main.c : There generating code is : … MX_ADC_Init (); MX_DMA_Init (); … This doesn’t work. I have do that : MX_DMA_Init (); MX_ADC_Init (); And now it’s work. Best regards, [cid:image001.jpg@01D87723.386E67F0] [Direct]+33 240367483 [cid:image004.jpg@01D87723.386E67F0] [Mail] laurent.clorennec@atauce.com Laurent CLORENNEC [Adresse de courrier]8 Impasse Tournebride 44115 Haute-Goulaine France Ingénieur R&D, Chef de Projet / Electronic Engineering, Project Manager [Web]<> P Please consider the environment before printing. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited