cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent!!!!! Cannot initialize all peripherals with default mode.

SLi.14
Associate II

I'm currently using NUCLEO board H743ZI-Q and using software STM32CubeIDE.

The first time I build a new project everything is going fine. 0693W00000BZufTQAT.pngBut when I build the second project, after I choose the project name and press finish, I cannot initialize all peripherals with default mode. There is not an option for me to choose. As shown in the pics.0693W00000BZuglQAD.png0693W00000BZufiQAD.pngHow can I correctly initialize all the peripherals?

Plz help.

7 REPLIES 7
Javier1
Principal

im confused, what do you mean with "But when I build the second project, "

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
TDK
Guru

In order to have this option, you need to select a board using the "Board Selector" tab instead of an mcu.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Just mean I start a new project.

SLi.14
Associate II

I did select the Nucleo board, not MCU.

Isnt the first project you start also a new project?

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

I don't seem to be able to reproduce the behavior. Does anything change if you switch workspace?

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Not able to reproduce myself neither. Maybe wrong usage of project end user location ?

0693W00000Ba5nYQAR.jpgDespite you've not fully shared �� I'm able to see you're relying on 'workspace' as latest segment of you path ...

Takes care (Not STM32CubeIDE specific but Eclipse basis) such location has to promote a path including project repository !!!

In other words havng Test_3 project name I would be more comfortable to see <some path>/workspace/Test_3 as location ...

By the way which IDE release are you relying on ? 1.6.x is adding some extra check about such location being safe (already discussed on such forum)