cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for STM32U0 series in STMCubeMX

Jorgie
Associate III

Hi,

I'm unable to use the STM32Cube FW_U0 V1.1.0. 

I have downloaded the package in Cube MX - Version 6.11.1 however when trying to create a project using the

"Start My project from Example - ACCESS TO EXAMPLE PROJECT SELECTOR" i get the following dialogue:

Screenshot 2024-06-16 155834.jpg

Regards

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Jorgie 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Jorgie 

I suggest you to take a at this

Article. It should solve your issue.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

Thank you,  I'll give that a go tomorrow.

I do have to say that this step should not be required as most packages install without problems.

Hi,

I have tried that and I believe that there is something else amiss.

The version of the package that is available is 1.0.0 where as the required version is 1.1.0.

See the following images, I assume this means there is a configuration management issue:

Screenshot 2024-06-17 083244.jpgScreenshot 2024-06-17 083703.jpg

Hello @Jorgie 

Update, I've been able to reproduce this issue on my side and I've escalated this to the concerned team for more investigations and correction (under internal ticket number 184426). As a temporary workaround, you can use the IDE directly to import the project from the repository.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Hello @Jorgie 

The issue has been fixed. Please try again on your side (don't forget to login to Your CubeMX so it can update his files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Hi @STTwo-32 

I tried a few days after your reply and it didn't work. However, I retried it today and I can confirm it works as expected.

Regards

Seasn