cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMCubeMX MDK-ARM project generation have a problem

PPoob.1
Associate III

Hi

I am facing issue with the "generate code" to generate the boiler plate code for the nucleo-f44re

0693W000005Bu6gQAC.jpghere is the software that I am running with :

STMCubeMX_v6-0-1

Keil ARM-MDK 5.32

java version "1.8.0_271" (Java 8 I believe) , which is the recommended version of Java to run the CubeMX

*I even install the STM32CubeMX in the most shallow C directory "C:\<here>", so that I would not encounter any issues with too long path names*

This "generate code" issue comes right after I resolved another Issue with "installing stm32cube_fw_f4_v1252 libraries"

0693W000005Bu7jQAC.jpgI managed to resolved this "stm32cube_fw_f4_v1252" library installing issue by manually going to the C:\\<User>\STM32Cube\Repository and manually unzipping the files .

could the problem of "generating the code", stem from this method of resolving "the stm32cube_fw_f4_v1252 library installing issue"?

are there anyone familiar with this issue of "project generation" or this software able to provide some assistance in resolving this issue ?

A swift reply and solution would be much appreciated 😀

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

just a quick guide for any one visiting this thread:

go to control panel-> uninstall a program -> "search for the java version that is not supported, i.e. java 13" -> click uninstall

and also make sure to download the java 8 by "googling java 8"

It seems like it is possible to have multiple versions of java installed, like i had java 8 and java 13 installed. Therefore all i had to do is unistall java 13 and reboot my machine. and poof ! it works

thank you so much Nesrine.J for the quick and very accurate prescriptions !

Good News !

Best regards,

Nesrine

Good News !

Best regards,

Nesrine