cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX on UHD (4K) display - clock configuration diagram too small to see

dale
Associate III
Posted on December 24, 2016 at 21:51

Using STM32CubeMX version 4.18.0 on Windows 10 Pro (build 1607) with an UHD (4K) display results in tiny toolbar icons and a very tiny Clock Configuration diagram.  Please see attached screen capture image.  Not that this application window is not maximized.

Is there any way to scale these images within the STM32CubeMX application so that I can see them with human eyes?

Additionally, the screen looks the same even when I drag the STM32CubeMX application to a different, lower-resolution monitor.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale

#stm32cubemx
24 REPLIES 24
Posted on September 18, 2017 at 12:10

This solution works perfectly on my system. In fact, it helps other

Windows apps that don't deal with high DPI displays as well.

Thank you very much!

Thank you,

Dale Wheat

http://dalewheat.com

(330) 732-5307

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:06 AM, Teemu Ikonen <

Posted on September 18, 2017 at 20:38

This is extremely helpful! I'm quite surprised to find a months-old question with a solution just posted today. Thank you very much! 

Posted on September 20, 2017 at 00:47

If the ST developers are not going to address this issue, then I think that they should publish this work-around with the installation notes.  UHD displays are becoming more common these days and the software is quite difficult to use without this feature.

Are you listening, ST developers? 

🙂

hanieh mohammadi
Associate
Posted on October 06, 2017 at 11:15

hello,i have a problem! my laptop display is 4k, when i want to run stmcube the icons are very small,my windows is 8.1.please help me, how can i fix it ? ,thank 

mattiadelloca
Associate II
Posted on October 16, 2017 at 22:54

Hi everyone, same problem! Hope to get a solution for this issue.