cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX BUG:UNINSTALLER DOESN'T RUN

Onik
Associate II

Hi everyone,

I wanted to uninstall my STM32CubeMX but uninstaller didn't run. I have downloaded latest

version of java.

Then I tried to ran uninstaller.jar in cmd I got this error Error: Could not find or load main class com.izforge.izpack.uninstaller.U

I would like to know is this bug or i have any chance to uninstall Cube

Onik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Onik
Associate II

Hi John,

I just updated my java version to 64 bit one, then i tried to update cube. Then it fixed.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
John Winters
Associate III

I can't uninstall it also

John Winters
Associate III

did you ever get this fixed?

John Winters
Associate III

Onik
Associate II

Hi John,

I just updated my java version to 64 bit one, then i tried to update cube. Then it fixed.

chindir
Associate

I have the same uninstall error message as @Onik​

• Error: Could not find or load main class com.izforge.izpack.uninstaller.Uninstaller

Thanks to @Onik​ I tried the following on my system successfully:

• Updated to Oracle's "64-bit Java for Windows" (Version 8 Update 271 @ October 20 2020). I'm using a 64-bit Windows 7 Professional system.
  • Downloaded the latest STM32CubeMX software (Version 6.0.1 @ November 2020) from ST Microelectronics website. Login/register in order to download.
  • Ran the "SetupSTM32CubeMX-6.0.1.exe" and installed over the existing STM32CubeMX directory in the Program Files folder.
  • I used Windows "add or remove programs" and completely removed the STM32CubeMX installation files and directory.