cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX 6.4 not start in windows 11 ! I tried to put this file in that folder but the STM32CubeMX program doesn't start

michelemancini2
Associate III

0693W00000GZSehQAH.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
michelemancini2
Associate III

I had to install the STM32CubeMX version 5.6.1 and then doing various upgrades I was able to make it work with 6.4

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
michelemancini2
Associate III

I had to install the STM32CubeMX version 5.6.1 and then doing various upgrades I was able to make it work with 6.4

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hi @michelemancini2​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

I tested the CubeMX latest version 6.4.0 on Windows 11 and I didn't face any issue during the install nor during the launch. It works perfectly on my side.

The issue that you faced seems to come from Java, Anyways I am very glad that you found a way to make STM32CubeMX 6.4.0 work on your computer.

If you issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Regards,

Sara.

PVed.1
Associate

I had the same problem on Windows 11. Any version of CubeMX could not start.

I created a new Windows user and deleted the old one. It helped me

I have a new Win 11 Surface pro 9. All the suggestions I have found on this subject do not work. You would think ST would address the problem if they want to sell chips. Microsoft is also at fault. They keep pushing Win11, but I have found so many incompatibilities. May have to revert everything to Win10. Progress is not always progress. I have been working Windows since before Windows(MS1). This is the worst upgrade I have ever seen.