cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a multichannel ADC with DMA

BuderBrodas
Associate II

Hello.

Recently I've been trying to set up a multichannel ADC. The data of both channels are supposed to be transfered to memory through DMA. I've looked through many examples, read many discussions but none of them addressed my issue. In my CubeIDE CubeMX application I just can't see certain parameters for choosing and therefore cannot keep up with the tutorials. The picture below describes what I should be seeing what I see.

BuderBrodas_0-1709288023676.png

Any Help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @BuderBrodas ,

It seems the picture of "what I should see" is for other product series (not related to STM32F0).

What you see - is a normal behavior for STM32F0 as it doesn't support the features like Oversampler mode.

I invite you to consult the RM0091 (in ADC main features section) for more details about the ADC features.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @BuderBrodas and welcome to the Community

Make sure to use the latest release of CubeMX (V 6.10.0).

You can share more details on you case (provide ioc file, which device used...)

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

I'm using the latest version of CubeIDE 1.14.1 and CubeMX 6.10.0.

The device is an STM32F091RC dev board.

And I've attached the .ioc file.

If there's anything else I could provide you with, let me know.

Thanks.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @BuderBrodas ,

It seems the picture of "what I should see" is for other product series (not related to STM32F0).

What you see - is a normal behavior for STM32F0 as it doesn't support the features like Oversampler mode.

I invite you to consult the RM0091 (in ADC main features section) for more details about the ADC features.

Thanks
Imen