cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-generation of Keil project changes xml tags in Keil .uvprojx file

vchatelain
Associate II

Hello, my team and I are using STM32CubeMX v6.10.0 to generate a Keil project and hardware initialisation code for our embedded project. We've been using it for about six months and it mostly works fine.

But recently, I made some configuration changes in the .ioc, regenerates the Keil project, and I noticed a LOT of modified XML tags in the Keil .uvprojx file with a git diff:

vchatelain_1-1724247159982.png

I thought I've done something wrong so I tried different things but I always ended up with the same result. Here is a non-exhaustive list of my attempts:

- discard all changes in the git repository to get back to a clean state, and generate code

- install more recent versions of STM3CubeMX (6.11.1 and 6.12.0) and generate code

- delete .mxproject file and generate code

None of these works.

We also have our toolchain folder in a custom location, shared between developpers, and for some reason CubeMX nows adds those file to the Keil project sources, while it used to completly ignore them (we had to add them by hand). It adds them with a lot of file options, which it doesn't for the peripheral initialisation files :

vchatelain_2-1724247278954.png

Has somebody already faced these issues ?

0 REPLIES 0